Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rylee | One of my own

Lately I have felt like I take a lot of pictures of my son, but not my daughter. And trust me, its not because I don't want to, but because she does not like my camera these days. She is going through a stage where if she even hears anything about taking pictures she instantly gets annoyed. My husband blames it on the fact that I have taken thousands of pictures of her over the past 5 years.
I cannot quite figure out why she dislikes it so much because she takes such a gorgeous picture when she cooperates. For some reason, she fully cooperated on this photoshoot, and I was loving it. I would dare say that it was because we were taking them for the pageant.
The first one posted is the one we handed in for the pageant and she ended up winning, "Overall Photogenic". I couldn't be more proud of her!








No comments:

Post a Comment