Thursday, May 19, 2011

Little Miss Londyn | 9 months

Lately I have not given my blog the attention that it needs, so I am back to get all caught up on those past photoshoots I have done and neglected to post. Don't forget that you can always check my work out on Facebook under Picture This! Photography by Krista. I am much better at keeping that updated than my blog.
This sweet little 9 month old girl is my niece and she is absolutely adorable. These were taken on April 13th. It is so much fun getting pictures of them when they start to stand up to objects. I had a lot of fun trying some new ideas I had in my head; so thanks Andrea for letting me try them out on your sweet baby. I absolutely love the purse idea because I feel like it shows exactly how we feel somedays when we are running around and trying to get out the door with everything in hand, including a baby.


















No comments:

Post a Comment